Self-Management Tools & Resources
Tools and resources you can use to help you manage your healthcare and well-being and support you in maintaining and improving your health.
- RMC Primary Care - RMC operates a total of seven Primary Care Offices located in Orangeburg (2), Bamberg, Branchville, Holly Hill, North and St. Matthews.
- RMC Services
- RMC Cardiologists - Cardiologists specialize in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels and manage complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening abnormal heart beat rhythms. Cardiologists also perform complicated diagnostic procedures such as cardiac catheterization and consult with surgeons on heart surgery.
- Patient-Requested Lab Tests
- Community Calendar of monthly events, services, support groups activities and health screenings
- Monthly Dinner/Lunch & Learn - On the third Thursday evening of each month, RMC offers a “Dinner & Learn” program, and on the third Friday RMC offers a “Lunch & Learn” program. Seating limited; pre-registration required. A free meal will be provided.
- Health Topic of the Month - Each month, RMC features a health topic and previous health topic information is also included.
Click on the image below to view the RMC Patient Guide.