|The Regional Medical Center's Outpatient Pharmacy serves patients at discharge, hospital employees and the general public with a convenient option for filling prescriptions at competitive prices.|
Other Outpatient Pharmacy services include:
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) and e-prescribing available for healthcare providers through Surescripts, the largest e-prescription network
- Prescription price matching
- Prescription transfers from other pharmacies
- Refill requests by telephone accepted for prescriptions previously filled at the RMC Outpatient Pharmacy
- Prescription refill authorization calls made to healthcare providers
- Over-the-counter medications available
- Designated parking for RMC Outpatient Pharmacy customers (located in circular drive of the Emergency Department Entrance)
- Cash, credit card and flexible spending accounts accepted
The Outpatient Pharmacy is located inside the hospital next in the Emergency Department waiting area.
Monday – Saturday
11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Toll Free in SC: (800) 476-3377, ext. 2507