|Regional Medical Center provides a full range of orthopaedic services including:
- arthoscopic surgery
- joint replacement and spine surgeries
- general orthopaedics
- sports medicine
- arthritis management
- bone and joint care
- hand, upper extremity and microvascular surgery.
Please link to these pages for more information regarding:
- South Carolina Orthopaedic Institute, an affiliate of the Regional Medical Center, is comprised of two orthopaedic surgeons and two physician assistants who provide orthopaedic services to the Regional Medical Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Surgical Services - the Regional Medical Center’s team of surgeons use the latest technology to perform the appropriate surgical procedures for patients in an environment that is comfortable, convenient and accessible.
- Same Day Surgery - Many surgical procedures including laser, laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures can be performed on a same-day basis. Regional Medical Center’s Same Day Surgery department leads the way in providing the latest surgical procedures so that patients can experience less risk, less pain and get better sooner.
- HEALTHPLEX — Santee, located conveniently in the heart of Santee, is a satellite facility offering wellness and rehabilitation services to those in the eastern portion of Regional Medical Center’s service area.
- HEALTHPLEX — Branchville, located in Branchville, is a satellite facility offering cardiovascular fitness, weight training and wellness services to those in the southern portion of Regional Medical Center’s service area. Staffed by an exercise physiologist, HealthPlex — Branchville offers a full range of strengthening and conditioning equipment and fitness programs.
- HEALTHPLEX — Holly Hill, a satellite facility located in Holly Hill, offers full range of gym services featuring a variety of cardio equipment and weight training. A staff exercise physiologist provides fitness tests and personal training sessions.